Business Development / Inside Sales
Associated Fastening Products, Inc. is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our great team. We are a privately own corporation with over 30 years of history. AFP is a distributor of fastening products to all types of industries world-wide and we are growing at a rapid pace.
We are certified to ISO 9001:2015, and believe in continuous improvement within the Company, which in turn, makes a difference in our service to our customers. Our service makes the difference is our motto.
Our Products are but not limited to; Associated Fastening Products, Inc. is a Distributor of manufactured Cold Headed Fasteners, Screw Machine Products, Poly bagging/Hardware Kits, Metal stamping's and various Fastening Products to serve the OEM market Worldwide.
In this role, you will have responsibilities of growing the company by building a foundation of your own. You will immediately be assigned a territory with existing customers. You also be provided with immediate leads, leads throughout employment, and your own cultivation. Account building will be your focus, and most important of all, your service to your customers. Training will be provided immediately and throughout employment.
Responsibilities / Requirements for the job:
- Oversee the daily sales operations of your territory
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Establish sales goals and metrics with Sales Manager
- Resolve customer related issues / complaints
- *Fastener Industry Knowledge and/or Experience
- *Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills
- *Highly motivated and self sufficient
- *Strong time management and organizational skills
- *Cold calling and prospecting skills (requires confidence)
- *Microsoft and Outlook proficient
- *Previous sales skills a must (2-5 years);
- fastener sales, manufacturing knowledge/OEM sales a plus
- *Valid driver’s license
- *Salary Base (based on experience) + commission (NO CAP on commission)
- *Full Health and Dental insurance/benefits
- *401K with employer match
- *Will train continuously
- *Management and your team will support
- *We are self-starters
- *Fast paced, sales driven atmosphere
Apply here or submit a resume to Tony@associatedfastening.com. with Sales Resume in the subject line. In addition, we will require you to fill out our own internal application which will be emailed to you after receipt of resume. After review of resume, we will contact you for first phone interview appointment. To follow would be a scheduled interview in person at headquarters in Itasca, IL.